Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Doobie Brothers, "Listen To The Music"

I went through a huge Doobie Brothers phase as I was graduating from high school. In fact, a few hours before I walked the stage, I bought "Best of the Doobies." I still have it. Great album.

But let me make something very clear: The Doobs had a very awesome moment in time without Michael McDonald. I don't ever need to hear "It Keeps You Runnin'" or "Takin' It To The Streets" again.

Fortunately, "Listen To The Music" predates McDonald. So here's the Doobs, and all of their hair, playing this classic tune:

3 comments:

  1. it's funny that you went through a doobie brothers phase. an actual phase. in high school.
    who does that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many good tunes; the question is--who DOESN'T do that, and what can we do to help them appreciate the doobs?

    ReplyDelete